Rigging Services: Equipment Installation
When mechanical equipment is installed, the work must be precise, must meet deadlines, takes special preparation, and is often done in confined areas. This type of work should be handled by experts. AME meets all of those requirements.
AME is one of the leading authorities in equipment installation and relocation. Our solid reputation for precision millwright and rigging abilities is traced back to our founding days as Associated Mechanical Erectors in 1960.
- Process equipment and press installation, relocation, or removal.
- Optical alignment capabilities for precise installation and integration with other systems and equipment.
- One of the largest mobile crane fleets in the southeast, offering the ability to closely coordinate and control work schedules.
- Precision and specialty concrete forming, pouring, and finishing services that allow the preparation of equipment foundations, pits, trenches, mass structures, and large pours or slabs to rigid tolerances and specifications.
- Special rigging and lifting equipment to match any situation or restrictive work condition you require.
- Dedicated field personnel, supervisors, and project managers with the experience to make certain you are on schedule and on budget. AME knows how to coordinate work with your on-site activities.
- Rigging and Equipment Installation licenses in AL, NC, SC, TN, and VA. Unlimited General Contracting licenses in GA, NC, SC, TN, and VA. But we can handle your project anywhere, coast-to-coast.
- Architectural and design/build services to help you plan your project.
- Custom fabrication and steel erection for unusual conditions.
When you see the familiar AME diamond logo on your project, you know that the work is stamped with a hallmark of excellence.