AME has been in the fabrication business since its inception back in 1960 and the tradition still continues strong today. Over the years, our fabrication shop has built everything from simple mezzanines and catwalks, to specialty weldments, pressure vessels & production line equipment for the clients and plants we’ve serviced over the past 50+ years. We are located in Chester, SC where we moved to in the summer of 2011 to a 105,000 facility with a 16’ x 62’ paint booth and 16’ x 65’ sand blasting facility. We recently added a fully equipped machine shop to be able to handle most machining needs.
Our strengths lie in the experience of our long-standing employees, understanding cost effectiveness, and our dedication to customer satisfaction; all of which allow us to repeatedly provide a superior product in a timely manner.
AME offers superior fabrication services to a wide variety of industries. Our experienced fabrication team consistently meets customer deadlines and provides its services in a cost-effective manner. Exceeding our customers' expectations is always our goal, and it has led to customer loyalty that spans five decades.
The below listed capabilities, project services, attributes and client listing provide an overview of our fabrication products and services. Our abilities are not limited to only those listed. We have the desire and ability to work with our customers to meet all of their fabrication needs.
- CNC Plasma/Oxy fuel cutting station with capacities up to 1 ¼” plate
- Full complement of Mig, Flux Core, Tig and Stick Welding machinery
- All types of metals and thicknesses from 24ga. on up
- 12’ Sheer with capacities up to ½” plate
- 12’ - 230 ton Press Brake
- Sandblasting booth 16’ x 65’
- Painting booth 16’x 62’
- Machine Shop
- 7 Specialty Fabrication and Welding Stations
Project Services & Attributes
- Certified Welders
- Steel detailing services
- Quality Control Inspector
- Free estimates
- Highest Professional & ethical Standards
- Understanding & meeting customer standards in a cost effective manner
- Manufacturing Plants
- Wastewater Treatment
- Power Generation Facilities
- Support for the Industrial Contracting arm of AME
- Tier 1 supplier for select proprietary original equipment manufacturers - OEM’s